Duong Lam is the only ancient village in the North of Vietnam 35 kms from Hanoi City center. The village is the small museum of the rural life of local farmers in Vietnam where you can actually search out the past of Vietnam countryside hundreds years ago. Duong Lam ancient village tour boosts the village beauties with temples, pagoda, vocational families and ancient houses of hundreds years is now a common destination for tourists while coming to Hanoi.
Hanoi Private Day Tours boosts out the BEST of VTT with the Listed Hanoi Tour Guides who are experienced and well trained to bring to you the best excursions in the North of Vietnam. All the meals are also hosted in the best within the local area. It is simply the top-notch services of the North of Vietnam.
What to bring: umbrella, sun block, sunglasses, cameras...
Dress Code: We will visit some pagodas and temples in the area.
Lunch: Vietnamese typical food. Please kindly inform us if you have a special diet.
Tour Customization: Yes, please inform us your interest, we will customize the day tour according to request!
Tour Start: Daily. Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hanoi!
8. 30: Start to travel West of Hanoi to Duong Lam village; a pure agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where many hundred-year-old houses are still preserved. Upon arrival, take a walk along tiny ancient alleys to visit the ancient village with many local attractions including the visit to villagers' ancient houses and vocations. Today’s' lunch will be with the authentic Vietnamese food carefully chosen by locals to show up to customers.
After lunch, the small bike ride to further visit the village temples, memorial houses and witness daily life and farming working of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace fields
15. 00: Get on the vehicle to get back to Hanoi city.
16. 30: Finish the tour at your hotel in Hanoi
Price is in US Dollars and Per Person
– All entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
– Private Tour guide
– Tip and drinks.
– Other extra expenditures not mentioned.