- Tour Start: Daily
- Tour Group: Any Number
- Starting Point: Hanoi Old Quarter, Extra charge would be added for pick up Outside of Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Pick Up & Drop Off at your hotel: Yes.
* Tour include:
- All entrance tickets
- Tour guide
- Luxury transportation.
* Tour exclude:
- Taxes and service charge.
- Tip and drinks.
- Other extra expenditures/
8.oo a.m: Start from your hotel in Hanoi, pick you up to start the journey. Perfume pagoda is about 60 kms away in the South West of Hanoi. The drive would take you to enjoy the countryside before you reach to the pagoda.
10.00 a.m: Start the sampan ride to the main pagodas, as a religious centre, there are 18 pagodas surrounding. To day, our sampan will bring you to the Registration Hall - Den Trinh, to the Heavenly Kitchen - Thien Tru Have lunch in a local restaurant
After lunch, take a cable car to the most beautiful cave of Vietnam with the pagoda in side - Huong Tich (or Perfume pagoda). Here, Vietnamese people would love to pray at some strange shape rocks as Silver, Gold, Boys or Girls, or simple at a rice pile made from rock. Take a walk down to the harbour (about 2,5 kms)
15.00: Row back to the main land and take a ride back to your hotel in Hanoi.
18.30: Finish the journey at your Hanoi Hotel
Tour Quotation per Person:
- Standard Package: 33 USD - Cable Car 1 way up
- Superior Package: 37 USD - Both way cable car