Taste of Hanoi is a Hanoi Food Tour brought to you with many flavors of locals represented in a special way inside the zigzag Old Quarter. Let's come with us to discover the food of Hanoians with stops that VTT has well-designed for a fine dinning outdoor experience which can be unhesitatingly added into your Must-Try list!
Hanoi Private Day Tours boosts out the BEST of VTT with the Listed Hanoi Tour Guides who are experienced and well trained to bring to you the best excursions in the North of Vietnam. All the meals are also hosted in the best within the local area. It is simply the top-notch services of the North of Vietnam.
1. Food amount to expect: We will serve you the different dishes and sometimes please donot consider it as a waste of food as it is designed to bring to you the full taste of local! Let's enjoy the dishes you crave and taste the dishes you never try before!
2. Kind of Food to expect: Our food variety will be divided into different category and most of the food will be serve in the local food-stalls and restaurant. We are also specialized for tourists with different dinning habits. Get no worries if you are vegetarian or getting any special diet! We are simply the expert of locals!
3. Length of walking route: it is around 3-4 km we walk for the tour but you will not feel it at all as we will stop every-time for a food experience!
At 18. 00: meet at your hotel lobby & start our walking tour in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
The main stops are at the most Only-One-Dish-famous shops or restaurants owned by families who have been making certain famous traditional dishes in Hanoi for years. These famous dishes of Hanoi culinary experience will come one after the other during the walking tour in this Hanoi National Heritage area. The experience will not only bring you the real local Hanoi dishes but also the special way of enjoying it as a part of the daily culinary life in Hanoi!
The journey will bring you down to the local market to learn about Vietnamese cooking and eating habits. This industrialized haste and busy life creates a lot of fast foods. Hanoians are lucky to be able to eat delicious home-cooked meals in a busy city at any time!
The walking takes you down to some smaller walkways and alleys which you would not normally enter. It is time we find "A City Inside A City".
21. 30: Finish the tour at your hotel in Hanoi.
Price is in US Dollars and Per Person
|Guest number||1||2||3||4||5-8||9-15||16 up|
VTT would like to present a special rate for the Hanoi Food Tour for 2016 as below:
* TOUR INCLUSION:
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour guide
* TOUR EXCLUSIONS:
- Tip and drinks.
- Other extra expenditures not mentioned.